>I need to thank Ji-in for this idea.
“So, just for the helluvit, only 10 of the following 15 statements are true about myself”:
1. I teach during the weekdays and vent out my frustration by playing paintball on the weekends.
2. My mother and I are former “Miss Filipina” titleholders.
3. Imelda Marcos and I talked over sushi at a Japanese restaurant in Manila.
4. I’ve recorded my own CD.
5. I auditioned for American Idol when it was filmed in Hawaii. Jasmine Trias was went right before me.
6. I’m the co-founder of a newspaper.
7. I actually enjoy performing on a stage.
8. I was a drum majorette in high school.
9. Woody Harrelson once asked me to massage his feet.
10. I’m also a Police Commissioner.
11. I’m looking for a career change.
12. My parents are still together.
13. I played the saxophone for 8 years.
14. I love to eat “chocolate meat” (Dinaguan) or pork cooked in blood.
15. I have a Master’s Degree in education.